Apply these quick and easy, time-tested principles to achieve unparalleled breakthroughs and make extraordinary your new normal.
He was born to a poor soap and candle maker. He was the 15th of his father’s 17 children. He attended school for only 2 years.
He was an expert swimmer before age 12. He read and spoke 5 languages. And he owned his first company at age 22.
Benjamin Franklin overcame enormous odds to become a man of monumental success, yet the foundation of that success was rooted in two simple principles:
- Always pay it forward
- Follow a daily routine
Here are 13 quotes that reveal the startling secrets he lived by every day to change the world.
- Morning question: What good shall I do this day?
- Evening question: What good have I done today?
- By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
- Well done is better than well said.
- Early to bed, and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
- The sleeping fox catches no poultry.
- Lost time is never found again.
- Laziness travels so slowly, that poverty soon overtakes him.
- There are no gains, without pains.
- Diligence is the mother of good luck.
- Be ashamed to catch yourself idle.
- Let not the sun look down and say, “inglorious, here he lies”.
- A life of leisure and a life of laziness are two separate things.
More than 200 years after his death in 1790, these 13 quotes provide an uncanny road-map for success because they inspire you to rethink what’s possible.
So take out a pen and paper and use these quotes to create your success plan.
They are the perfect recipe for helping you discover your untapped potential, accentuate your God-given talents, and deliver greatness in a distinctive style all your own.
For more practical tips and strategies on transforming your life to create a future you can be excited about, explore more of this website, subscribe to this blog, and follow me on social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook). By doing so, you will have access to daily inspirational and motivational quotes that will drive your success trajectory upward. So don’t delay, follow me and think yourself to success today!